- Our charge points supply an average of 3.7kW of electric power. It can charge a 30kWh battery in 8 hours.
- They are compatible with vehicles with AC Type 2 sockets, which is the Singapore standard for AC charging.
Need Help ?
Yes, you can. Outside of the promotion period, you will be billed $1/hour for the first three hours and $2/hour for the subsequent time.
No, that is strictly prohibited. You will be penalized for impeding other Bluecharge members from using a Bluecharge parking station or charge point and liable for parking offence from the relevant parking enforcement authorities.
The minimum charging period is one (1) hour, meaning that if you charge your Vehicle at a Charge Point for less than one (1) hour, You will be charged Charging Fees as if you had charged your Vehicle at a Charge Point for one (1) hour.
The easiest way to find the charge points is through our station map on our Bluecharge website or mobile app. All charge points are marked with the charging icon.
It depends on the model of your vehicle. Our charge points supply an average of 3.7 kW of electric power.
To use Bluecharge service, the driver must be 18 years or older and owns an electric vehicle registered with the Land Transport Authority in Singapore.
- Bluecharge by TotalEnergies has 455 public charge points nationwide. All of them are open to free charging on 9 August 2022.
- Please download the Bluecharge mobile application or visit bluecharge.sg to locate and book a slot up to 45 minutes in advance. While reservations are not necessary, it is advisable to reserve a charge spot to guarantee its availability
- Download the Bluecharge mobile application or visit the bluecharge.sg to register for an account. Do note that membership activation takes 24 to 48 hours.
- Once your account has been validated, you will receive a pairing code via SMS. Following successful pairing, you will be mailed a decal.
- You need to affix the decal to your windscreen when using a charge point. This is so that parking attendants can recognize that you are a Bluecharge subscriber and have the right to use the parking lot.
- An image of the decal shall also be emailed to you upon account validation. In the interim before you receive the actual decal, you may print the image of the decal and display the printout on your vehicle dashboard as a temporary measure.
Please ensure that you have signed up for one subscription per vehicle.
Please login to your account on the Bluecharge website and click on ‘My Information’. You can edit your payment details at the bottom of the page.
To make payment for the outstanding bills, please login via the Bluecharge website and click on ‘My Bills’ and choose the outstanding bill that you wish to make a one-time payment for. Please note that payment is only available to outstanding bills with at least 3 deduction failures registered in our system.
Please login to your account via the Bluecharge website and click on ‘My Vouchers’ to check on your vouchers.
1) Book your charge point in advance online: via our website or mobile app.
2) On-street points allow you to charge and park at the same time all over Singapore.
3) Ready to roll? Unplug your charged car and drive off to your destination.
Membership activation will take up to 24 - 48 hours. Once your account has been validated, you will receive a pairing code via SMS.
To end your membership, please send us a message in writing using 'My Account' --> 'My Messages' in your Bluecharge account login via the BlueCharge website.